It’s been a while since I had a Tech Support position … now I just have to remember what kind of tech support I have done throughout the years, since the job interview would more likely have me recall any experience regarding that … let me list a few things and hopefully it makes sense:
- Computers (Windows-based and Macs)
- Home Theater Equipment
- Electronic Devices (including iOS and Android devices)
- LCD Projector
- 35mm Projector
- A/V Equipment
- Cooking Equipment (eg. Popcorn, Hotdogs, Pretzels, etc)
- TWC: Cable boxes, modems, a/v equipment, cables
- ERAC: Basic car problems like oil changes, tires, windshield wipers, and minor mechanical issues.
- Library: Mac computers, printers, photography equipment
That’s what I can remember now … I’ll tack on more stuff later.